A Blog That Brings Light To A Dark World … wow. I’m not really sure my blog deserves such a distinction but it certainly gives me something to aspire to. I made this post a while back about what writing meant to me and how that one person is enough to make it worthwhile. Receiving this award definitely makes me feel all sorts of fuzzy!
Now for the Rules:
• Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
Three ways me and my blog help others:
- Encourage and motivate others
Connecting and supporting my fellow bloggers/writers
Music always makes me happy and I hope by sharing them in my blog they make people happy too!
My nominees for this award are:
Ann, A Friend of Jesus 2013 – If faith is not something that can bring light to the world then I don’t know what is.
lilypadheart – Living, loving, and learning to laugh along the way (Can’t say it any better than that!)
Effectively Human – MJ is one of the most generous bloggers I know and her A-Z theme “Letters To Self” is something to check out
Books and Bark – Her site is just such a happy place to go to!